So for a quick post today I thought I would do the 25 questions tag, for this I’ve used basic questions which I found on google. I hope this shows you a small insight into my little life.
Until next time, Amy xxx
- What’s your full name?- Amy-Rose Allen
- What’s your zodiac sign?- Sagittarius
- Who’s your best friend?- I have one best friend from when I was 4, a group of best friends from college, my boyfriend and my dad.
- How do you feel right now?- very happy as I am home from uni and watching friends!!
- What is your current relationship status?- In a relationship
- What’s your favourite movie?- When I was younger it was Mary Poppins, all time favourite is how to loose a guy in ten days or what’s your number?
- How tall are you?- 5 foot 1 inch
- What’s your favourite song?- so many to pick from but currently, shout out to my ex by little mix, girl power song!!!
- 3 things that you love?- Christmas, family and make up
- Who is your celebrity crush?- Ryan Reynolds for sure!!!!
- What’s your favourite food?- anything Italian
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?- Ears and belly button but no tattoos
- What are your turn on’s?- nice eyes and hair, good sense of humour
- What are your turn off’s?- a guy that thinks its uncool to show interest in a girl, and cheats…
- Do you prefer scary movies of Happy endings?- 100% happy endings every time
- Computer or TV?- computer as that’s all I have at uni
- Favourite perfume?- Nina but Nina Richie
- When was the last time you cried?- Watching me before you with my flat mates
- Are you a good cook?- I love to cook and would like to think I was ok
- Do you speak another language?- no I was awful at Spanish and French in school
- Do you miss anyone right now?-I miss my flat mates as I’m at home and I miss my family when i’m at uni
- Favourite TV show?- to many to pick from, friends, how I met your mother, dance moms, pretty little liars, Gilmore girls and one tree hill
- Do you have any siblings?- yes, one older brother who is 23
- If you could live in any country where would you live?- I do love they UK but when I was younger I always wanted to live on the gold coast in Australia.
- Winter or Summer?- Winter is my favourite time of the year of course because Christmas and I love the festive season!!!!